You can set different font for Font Body Family and Font Heading Family.
All colors can be changed in this section, including: General (primary and secondary colors), States, Product badges, Header, Sticky header, Announcement bar, Footer.
There's an option to change "Header Opacity" (and "Header Sticky Opacity"). Input a number from 0 - 100 to change header's opacity: 0 = completely transparent; 100 = completely solid.
For detailed instruction how to make a transparent header
, please refer to this article
To make the currency format work, please make sure to update default currency format below in Shopify admin > Settings > General > Standards and formats section > Change formatting:
Choose a collection, type some targeted locations and recent times you want to show up, then the sale pop will pick random products in selected collection, random locations and times in settings.
(Note: sale pop can't show real orders).
In this section, there's only an option to change Description. To change the title and other text in Newsletter popup, please go to your Online store > Themes > Actions > Edit language > Newsletter popup.
You can adjust timing show, please notice the unit in each settings.
- For first time visitors, the first popup will auto show after 6 seconds - you can change this number in "Delay before current show".
- After closed, popup's next show will be after 1 minute, you can change this number in "Delay before next show".
- If user clicks on "DON'T SHOW THIS POPUP AGAIN", next popup will show after 7 days (based on user's cookies).
Upsell view count
This function shows a random number of visitors looking at a specific product to build urgency.
Set the min & max value in settings and the notification will pick a random number from the given range.
(Note: this feature can't count real visitors).
To enable this feature on a specific product page, please go to your Shopify admin > Products > All products > click on the product you want to show view count > find the "Theme templates" card on the right > change the template to "product.metadata".
Upsell sold count
This function shows a random number of sales of a specific product within a given time range.
Set the min & max value and time in settings and the notification will pick a random number from the given range.
(Note: this feature can't count real sales).
To enable this feature on a specific product page, please go to your Shopify admin > Products > All products > click on the product you want to show sold count > find the "Theme templates" card on the right > change the template to "product.metadata".
You can choose to share on 6 channels. Paste the social link then the related social icons will show up.
There’re 3 types of cart:
- No mini cart: direct to the cart page immediately when clicking on "add to cart" button.
- Dropdown cart:
- Slide right (off-canvas):
Enable cart notes to show a small textbox on the cart page for special notes on orders.
Product Item settings
Adjust the alignment of product item's content, including: product title, price and review stars.
Product item images
Product item has a wrapper to contain the product image. Choose a ratio of wrapper to fit the ratio of your image.
For example, your product image has a 4x6 ratio, then you should change the "Product image ratio" option to 4:6 to fit the image.
If you choose a smaller ratio than the actual ratio of image (eg. 1:1), the image will be cropped to fit the wrapper.
- Enable image swap: change from the first to the second product image when hovering on the product item (only work on desktop screen).
Interactive group involves 2 circle buttons: Add to Wishlist, Quick View (or View detail), appearing on the top right corner.
- Wishlist button: click on the heart icon to "Add to wishlist". After added, this button will change to "Open wishlist".
- Quick view button: you can change the action of this button in Product detail view to:
- Go to detail page: direct to the product page immediately after clicking on this button
- Quick view: show the product detail in a modal (popup), stay on the current page.
You can customize the modal (popup size, variant type) in Quick view modal settings.
- Disable: hide this button
Call to action button
This button appears when user hovers on a product image. There're 4 options to show on this button:
- Quick shop:
- Show "Quick shop" to select variants and add to cart right on the product item (available if a product has more than 1 variant).
You can choose to show variants as swatch or drop-down option in Quickshop box settings.
- Show "Add to cart" if a product has only 1 variant.
- Select options:
- Show "Select options" when there're more than 1 variant. Click on it will go to product detail page.
- Show "Add to cart" when there's only 1 variant.
- Quick view: show the product detail in a modal (popup), stay on the current page. You can customize the modal (popup size, variant type) in Quick view modal settings. (you can hide the Quick view button on the top right corner in Interactive group > Product detail view > Disable)
- Disable: hide this button
Under EU privacy regulations, websites must make it clear to visitors what information about them is being stored. This specifically includes cookies.
Turn on this option and user will see an info box on the bottom of your store on first time visit. If click on "Accept", it will show again after 60 days.
You can customize the color of this box in Theme settings > Colors > Cookies Law.
For detailed instruction, please refer to the Blog page article
Collection pages settings
Color Swatches settings
You can change color and background image on the checkout page here.
Note that a theme can only change the style of the Checkout page, it can't affect settings or functions. To change the settings of Checkout page, please go to your Shopify admin > Settings > Checkout.